In the UK alone, there are over 300 regulators whose rules and regulations you and your business should comply with. Draycott Browne offers legal advice and representation to individuals, business, directors and employees who find themselves involved in an investigation from a regulator.
Our team of regulatory defence solicitors has defended clients on regulatory charges since 1998. Our wealth of experience means you can rest assured you have the best possible legal team behind you.
If you or your business is under investigation and you need tailored legal advice, call Draycott Browne today on 0161 228 2244.
How our solicitors can help
Our dedicated solicitors make it their mission to provide you with care, support, advice and representation during every step of a regulatory investigation. This includes:
- Advising you on what to say, if anything, to the authorities
- Attending interviews with you
- Challenging any notices or orders against you
- Keeping you informed of the progress of the investigation
- Liaising and negotiating with the regulator and the authorities on your behalf
- Thoroughly preparing your defence for trail
- Providing you with first class representation in court
- Helping you deal with the effects of the case on you or your business
We specialise in dealing with investigations from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) [LINK], but are experienced in dealing with cases involving a huge variety of regulators, including:
- The Police
- The Department for Business, Innovation & Skills
- The Health and Safety Executive
- The Serious Fraud Office
- Trading Standards
- The Office of Fair Trading
- The Crown Prosecution Service
This list is not exhaustive, and our solicitors have experience in dealing with a wealth of regulators not listed above.
When to seek legal advice
To gain the best possible chance of a successful case, we always recommend seeking help from a legal advisor the moment a regulator has contacted you. However, it is never too late to seek professional advice and we will assist during any point of a regulatory case.
CALL DRAYCOTT BROWNE TODAY
Our team of experienced solicitors offer their services within Manchester and throughout North West England. If you or your business have been contacted by a regulator or are currently under investigation, it is essential you seek legal advice immediately. For expert advice on your case, call Draycott Browne today on 0161 228 2244.